Monday, August 28, 2006

Thanks all!


Had a gr8 pre birthday dinner yesterday, and although the no. of ppl I invited were few, but we had a gr8 time of fellowship and fun. I thank God for all my friends, that they are here not by coincidence, but to walk thru life here with me, and to guide me, strengthten me, and give me hope. Although I am far away from family, friends and loved ones back in s'pore, the friends i made here in adelaide gave me such a warm birthday feeling that I feel as though I am home. Thanks everyone for your presence, presents, cards, well wishes and thoughts, and for the marker writings still on my hand.. It really means a lot to me. I will never forget what all of you have done for me. It has truly been a memorable b'day, n it's not even here yet! Thanks for coming!!!

Yeah, it has been a gd weekend, although I didn't study much, and in the coming week, assignments and 2 tests looming ahead.. but I believe God will help me, as long as I do my best. Gambate everyone! And let us run the race together with perseverence! :-)

No comments: