Thursday, August 17, 2006

Busy week...

The busy week is coming to and end soon, but still with some undone assignments.. I totally don't know how complete them, but if i don't an IF is coming my way. Haha. Stupid subject. It's some programming subject.. so future computer scientists, i advise u not to take that course! I just had no choice as part of my engineering degree.. :-(. I am sure God can pull me thru!
Anyway, just came by a song, which i think is v meaningful.. i'm used to posting song lyrics on my blog, here and on msn, not bcoz i have nothing to write, but bcoz i truly believe the words of the songs can touch someone although she/he hasn't heard it before. The songwriters are amazing, but then again it's God who gave them the inspiration for the words.. This song, i'm forever yours, truly reminds us that we fully belong to God, and that He loves us so much more than we can ever comprehend.

I'm Forever Yours
---------------------

I give my all to You
Send me and I will go for You
To the ends of the earth
I'll follow after you
I want the world to know
Your love endures forever

Tell me and I'll obey
This is far greater than sacrifice
Trust in You and not myself
Will always lead to blessing
Lord have Your way in me
Not my will, Yours be done

Here I stand within Your presence
Longing for your touch
A thousand days cannot compare
To one day in Your courts

Hold me now and never let me go
My Jesus, my Precious Saviour
I'm forever Yours
I will worship You forever

No comments: