Saturday, August 12, 2006

Busy but rewarding Saturday

Just came back from a farewell party to an ocfer who has been in adelaide for 4 years and leaving back home to malaysia tmrw.. It's such a wonderful experience to see so many ppl turning up for the event, and how everyone bonding so well with each other.. It's amazing that each of us have so much of God's love we can't contain it sometimes.. Seeing William leave after so long, He has told me to continue to persevere on despite the difficulties and sometimes dissapointments.. He has definitely made me see the true meaning of growing and maturing in Christ.. I hope to be like him in future, where I can too, share the wonderful testimony of how OCF has grown and how it has helped me mature too.. In so many ways, I can't thank my friends enough, who have shown me the joy, peace and love that God has put into each and everyone of us.. it's a matter of if we want to let this love out, and care, reach out to our brothers or sisters. Tired from the evening. But it's great to see the love and concern of every1..

Had my church connect group this aftn too. It was also v fun and meaningful.. Really thankful for a more "exciting" semester.. with more social activities, where I can really connect with others.. I will never forget these things that happen here.. and it's so wonderful to be able to experience them.. Beginning to see a much of a more learning and bonding experience here in adelaide.. :-)

2 comments:

Amkayell said...

Hey Alfred..
I'm sure that when you leave for home one day, you'll be able to see how you've grown as you reflect on OCF. Keep serving God with all you are.

Melissa

siew wai said...

:)continue to grow, brother.