Friday, August 11, 2006

Not in good mood...

Last night was a bad day.. couldn't get anything done properly, screwed up a prac.. I feel so helpless and useless sometimes. Y is it that other students can find it so easy.. yet I find it a struggle to complete my degree.. Every single subject is making me push myself to my limits.. n i'm only in my 2nd year. Sometimes I wonder how I can ever make it thru my degree, if it's gonna get even tougher.. Next week's gonna b a terrible week, with 4 assignments due and a test on monday about the hardest subject an EEE student could ever take.. Yest night couldn't do much work and study, so I slept early, and this morning i felt much better.. And I realised once again how good God is, despite my time to despair and sadness.. He showed me 2 scriptures while I was reading devotionals online.. Which made me think and recall about His love for us, which I sometimes still doubt.

The title of the devotional was: ‘Lord, I Cannot, But You Can!’ It's so true.. I really cannot, but that's y i have to trust God and know that He can and he Will bring me thru.. It's not gonna be easy, but I know God has a plan and purpose to mature me here in adelaide.. And i'll do my best, but leave to God the rest! Thanks Lord, for making me see once again that I need not worry about things, and that U r in control of My life, so despite my dark surroundings and circumstances, I will trust in your unfailing love towards me. Thank you for giving me a loving and comforting family and friends.
Encouraging verses.. that meant a lot to me suddenly..


Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh. Is there anything too hard for Me? —Jeremiah 32:27

For it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure. - Philippians 2:13

In the multitude of my anxieties within me, Your comforts delight my soul. —Psalm 94:19

But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty. - 1 Corinthians 1:27

No comments: