Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Sick... n going back adelaide soon..

Well, the flu bug has caught up to me, and I' m down with the flu now.. but recovering well.. i think. Haha. A few more days left in s'pore too.. returning back to adelaide for sem 2 this friday. It's been a short but enjoyable time back home.. Will miss home again definitely, and leaving is always never easy. No matter how many times i have left home. But I really thank God for helping me so much in the last 1/2 year or so.. truly without Him I wouldn't have made it thru year 2 1st sem.. and I wouldn't even be home. Thankful for my family also, for their loving care and concern.. and thru God's provision, is able to let me come home twice a year. Hope the 2nd sem will be a better one than the 1st.. and it's also shorter! So i can come back again and spend x'mas and the new year again! yay.. amazing how fast time flies. But i really wanna graduate soon.. Still 2 more years! Argh.. n the last 2 yrs are the hardest.. Omg.. Haha. but i believe God will help me make it thru.. Coz i knw if it were by my own efforts, i wouldn't have even made it thru year 1 ald.. Hee. Truly, His strength is made perfect in our weaknesses. Praise Him for that!

1 comment:

siew wai said...

waiting for u to come back:)
welcome back!!