Saturday, July 22, 2006

Back In Adelaide... For Sem 2

Well... here I am back again in adelaide.. Took business class in S'pore airlines back to adelaide..I didn't pay for it of coz. It costs S$5,131 to fly frm S'pore to Adelaide on raffles class with S'pore airlines! Siao.. Used krisflyer miles to redeem this "pre b'day gift" of mine. Hee. 25000 miles! gosh. It's no wonder so few ppl can afford to sit business class. But then again, seems like the seats r always full.. whether 1st, business or economy class. The lounge in changi airport was nice, but too many ppl to fully enjoy the facilities. Free drinks and food were on the menu.. Posh place, with bar and "business" facilities but besides that, there wasn't much that interested me..

Back in college now.. which is so lonely and boring. Haha. It's not ez trying to adapt to being "alone" again during the weekend.. and esp so when uni hasn't yet started. (on Monday) Just went out to rundle mall again just now, same old mall.. except with starbucks coffee! Haha. It's taken quite long for this coffee chain to make it's way into little ol' adelaide, but it's finally made it's way to the mall. Now where's coffee bean? Haha.. Weather here cold as usual.. but i guess it's better than hot humid weather.. I enjoy the cold.. as long as it dosen't get Too cold! That usually happens at night. I suddenly miss home very much. I guess this is what happens when U go home for a brief period of time and suddenly come back to an environment that is rather different.. But i Thank God for gd friends here and for the opportunity to study here too.. It's a nice environment to study la.. boring place = study place. Haha. I also feel I am closer to God here in a way.. coz there's little sense of "busyness" or "stress" in adelaide.. it's a nice laid back city.. Gives me enuf time to reflect on God, nature, relationships, people, etc. Guess i shld treasure this b4 i graduate n head back to the rushing and fast paced life in s'pore.. But at least the weekends in s'pore r not so boring.. Haha.. there's no where to go in adelaide.. so sianz. Oh well.. guess that gives students here even more reason to study. Time for me to take a nap.. didn't really sleep enuf.. although the business class seats in the plane were quite comfortable to sleep on.. skybeds. Hee.. they r wonderful inventions.. Can't wait for 2nd sem to start and finish, so I can finish year 2 of my degree.. Guess I have to enjoy the process and let it mould me into the person God wants me to become at the end of my degree.. :-)

No comments: