Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Results r out.. n they are amazing. Thanks be to God

Found out my results today, in a peculiar place.. macdonalds! I was jus out with my mum settling some errands and was jus having lunch in a macs, and apparently that particular branch of the restaurant is quite huge and has 2 computer terminals for the public to use the internet for free. Simply amazing how God works.. of all places, I was directed to go macs for lunch and that branch has free computers and internet to use. Normally one could agree this would not be the case.. N when i checked my results on access adelaide, i was shocked beyond words.. not only didn't I get any CP (Conceded pass, which is less than a pass, 45-49 marks), I got more than I could imagine in my life. I got 59, 61 and 75, 2 passes and 1 distinction. Although I had 4 examinable subjects, the last result was supposed to be out tomorrow. I was overjoyed by my results, which were by no means what I did.. it's all 101% God and His grace that brought me thru. I went back home.. n i checked my results again, just to make sure I didn't see wrongly.. n indeed it's still the same marks i saw in macs. A few moments ago, i randomly checked access adelaide again to check smthing.. n to my surprise, the last result popped out! I got 59 also! Gosh, so I am now truly happy that I have cleared year 2 1st semester..

Although I can't say the same for my friends, classmates.. I believe God has a plan for everyone, and It's up to Him and him only to determine our future and outcomes. A message of encouragement for others who may have to study for the supp exam or even retake a subject again.. never think for once God is against u. He is always for U and He loves u. A failure dosen't mean u r less capable than others or implies that u r not so smart, so to speak.. God uses each individual differently and each person is unique and gifted in different ways. So do not despair, and do not lose hope, but continue to persevere and run the race He has set b4 u.. and u shall recieve the crown of glory at the end of it.. I knw some ppl must be thinking, I am in no position to say all these coz i am not the one who failed or needs to take the supp exam. But i understand what it feels like to see failure or rejection.. and I know that I have overcome it only bcoz of God's grace and love for me. God helps the helpless. and No problem is too big for Him to solve. In fact i learnt in church that the bigger the problem is for u, the easier it is for God.. in a way. Always have faith to God, not faith about your own faith, and truly, rejoice in all circumstances.. because He has given us the peace that surpasses all understanding.. as I have felt when I was waiting for my results for the last few weeks.. it had tried my faith v much, but I must say the "bad" experiences have brought me closer to God than ever before.. N i knw it will be the same for others..

Psalm 63:7 - Because You have been my help, therefore in the shadow of Your wings I will rejoice.

Our true identity and security is in Christ alone.. for those who know this song, it truly is a beautiful song and a reminder to all christians that all is not lost, even when darkness seems all around our lives, God is the only light that will break through and bring us to victory!

In Christ alone I place my trust, and find my glory in in the power of the cross.
In every victory, let it be said of me: My source of strength, my source of hope is Christ alone!

No comments: