Saturday, July 01, 2006

Exams over! Going home...

Well, the dreaded exams have finally passed and now is the time to go home! Anxiety over exam results still loom around sometimes but I guess I shouldn't let it affect my holiday. Just let God do His will in my life.. and whatever will be, will be. There is no point in worrying and thinking abt it right? Haha. Easier said than done, but when i recall on God's faithfulness in my life, esp for my year 1 exams.. It's truly amazing as to what He can do.. Despite our lack and disobedience to Him. Hmm, Mixed feelings abt returning home.. Will love to get to see family again and njoy quality time back home, but adelaide still and will always have a place in my heart.. with so many wonderful and encouraging friends and family too.. how am I not to say I am blessed? Hope i spend my time wisely when i am back in s'pore.. Probably prepare for next sem's bible study liao.. Next sem is gonna b even tougher than this sem.. but I'm sure I'll pull through. To all those who are struggling with studies, work, etc.. life is full of problems, but it's how we handle those problems and the process that we endure through them that's impt. Results aren't everything, exams come and go, but our character and faith, relationships will definitely strengthen thru adversity. Oops, gtg off soon, going airport in 1 hr! Haha. This is how impromptu I am.. blogging at this hr in the morning.. Gonna miss adelaide for 2-3 weeks! But will get to experience the heat and humidity back home in S'pore.. a drastic change from the 3-15 degrees temperature currently in adelaide.. Peace out! :-)

No comments: