Sunday, May 22, 2005

So many things happening...

Well, the exams are really closing in, and many of my frens r stressed. My dear is already in Germany and i wonder how she is doing in a foreign country so far away. Miss her so much. Was rushing for so many assignments that we due almost on the same day.. Until i found out that a fren was going back to S'pore today. Her dad passed away. I really feel for her and it seems like a repeat for what happened to me last sem. It's really scary. But she's strong in faith and she's still coming back to take the exams and complete her studies. She said she was grieving but felt peace in her heart. God's peace was really upon her. Praise The Lord! He never fails to comfort us when we are down and He's always with us, no matter what circumstances we may be in.. I will not b anxious abt the upcoming exams, but jus do my best. N leave te rest to God. Everyone should too.. :-)

No comments: