Sunday, May 29, 2005

Exams are here too.. Hee hee

Well, the exams r finally coming. My 1st exam in 3 years.. not that i'm trying to boast or anything.. but it is indeed a fact worth considering.. my brain is not usually functioned to exam mode this time of the year, but sigh, gotta force myself to do so.. at least for the next 3/1/2 yrs! Haha. Had a great time in a new church called southside. Used to go to AACC, but since a fren of mine introduced this new church to me i can't stop going to it every sunday. Really a great church to be in a blessed team of pastors n leaders they have. I miss my s'pore chruch too.. new creation n amk methodist. 1 is contemporay n the latter is traditional. Looking forward to coming home! Wonder if my frens all forgotten abt me already. Haha.. Hope not! S'pore i'm coming back! Count on me! Not! Haha.. I am not a v patriotic person.. :-)

No comments: