Wednesday, March 30, 2005

A Happy and Sad Wednesday

Haha, For the 1st time today, i went out to rundle mall to shop a bit n to cut my hair. Iit was really my 1st time out of uni on a weekday, other than fri when i have ocf meetings. Hee. Engineers really dun see daylight. Haha. It was a pleasant experience n nw i knw where to get my hair cut! Haha. It's only a $14 n it's actually a hair stylist who cuts yr hair! Quite worth it i should say. I am so used to going to a barber while in s'pore that i feel so happy jus going to a hair salon in adelaide! Haha. Ya, then went ard kia kia a while 1st since i had no appt, i had to wait a while b4 my turn. Gosh, the mall was so croweded, compared to the easter weekend where virtually no one was ard. Haha. Weird.. Then came my sad part, went for a class n ended up with tons to do.. It's actually bcos of the mon easter holiday that i am suffering so much nw. Haha, but ya, anyway no pt complaining nw..

No comments: