Sunday, March 13, 2005

Bro Yun in Adelaide

Today was a very fruitful and wonderful day. Went to church to have a combined service in one of the churches and bro yun was there to speak to us about God's word and the back to Jerusalem movement. He is indeed a humble and God loving man.. and you can just feel God's power in him as he speaks and when he prays for ppl. Went up during alter call and so did many many others. Bro Yun jus went around healing and praying for us. His prayers are so powerful and touching. Even though he does not speak english and he needed an english interpreter to be able to speak to the aussie crowd, I feel he still did manage to get the message across. That is to trust God and sit at his feet and listen to his word. And that he still loves us no matter what we become or where we may be. It was such an honor to meet him and his prayers are so moving and touching. I admit i broke down too. I don't know y.. When he touched and prayed for me, as did many ppl lay their hands on me, i jus felt at peace and know that i am well taken care of. Many of my frens went up to get prayed also. And it is just so amazing that Bro Yun is able to endure so many sessions of this kind of meetings. There's another one this evening at 6pm.. I pray that many ppl's lives will be touched and transformed by him too.. I knw mine was. :-)

No comments: