Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Sch starting soon.. Having O week now

Well, back in adelaide for almost a week ald.. college still sux, n so does my timetable, but i guess i dun have a choice. Haha. Given a choice i would have wanted to stay on in S'pore.. But i guess this is God's will for me. Perhaps to be active in ocf and other activities which will help me become a better person. To be a member of Christ that will reach out, build up and send back. Also to be more active in meetings and stuff. Cos i read this verse which really struck me.. i haven't been active in anything b4 i met ocf.

And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds. Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another--and all the more as you see the Day approaching. - Hebrews 10:24,25.

Well, O week this week n full of stuff n fun and preliminary lectures.. boring. Haha. Will have to work v hard this yr.. I guess everyone else is doing the same too. Wishing all my frens n especially my darling all the best for their sch term. Alfie signing off.. :-)

No comments: