Friday, February 18, 2005

Back In Adelaide.. Study time!

Finally back in Adelaide after a long flight yest.. The food on board was gd, but had little sleep bcos of a stupid baby girl sitting in front of me who keeps climbing over her seat to peek at me and deops her things on me! What kind of mum lets her child do that? Sigh. Btw it's an anf moh. Haha. But i must say the baby is quite cute la. Reached college, unpacked a while and Had to rush to do my enrolment.. but stupid uni goving me probs with it. Sigh. Going to try again today.. I really still don like college but no choice.. jus gotta bear with it. I'm v glad and thankful for the help the OCF ppl rendered to me though. They r really nice. Going for breakfast ald.. sianz.. gonna see more ang mohs.. haha. Miss my home, family, friends and my darling so so much..

No comments: