Friday, June 04, 2004

wahahaahh!!! ORD loh! i can't believe it! onli 5 days left of my stupid NS life! it's all finally gonna b over!! but come to think of it, it was a pretty enriching experience.. tough yes, but it really instills discipline n responsibility among guys.. but i sure wouldn't want to go thru it again if i was given a chance to! haha..hee..

in camp nw.. bored, stupid unit eating up my leave.. nvm. Sigh, less than a month left b4 i fly off to aust.. gonna miss my dear so much.. stupid ntu still haven given me any reply yet! in a dilemma.. i die either ways, go aust, i not happy, waste $, miss homw, family, my dear.. stay in s'pore, parents will kill me.. cos i DID NOT TELL THEM!!! die.. shi3 lu4 yi1 tiao2.. haha. anyway have been spending time with my dear, but not as much as i expected... cos of her 'family'.. i understand that she needs to spend time with her family n other frens too.. She has been spending lots of time with family, but not with her frens though.. hmm..

well, signing of nw. tried.. gotta wake early.. God bless everyone i knw.. n good luck to all my frens who r ald in uni, going to uni or embarking on a new phase of their lives.. :-)

No comments: