Thursday, October 26, 2006

Last day of the semester

Yay, tmrw is officially the last day of the semester! Another sem has gone by again like that, and I must say it has been a challenging one.. Just managed to finish my prac today, which was about an audio system, so others were also testing our their circuit by putting music thru.. However, I actually heard a christian song, "above all" being played during one of the testing in another room. I couldn't see who the person was, but the music was very nice and indeed a reminder to me that God is with me, wherever i am. I was quite worried that i wasn't able to complete it by today, but somehow me and my partner did it. Thank God that's over! Another challenge is upon me as i have yet to complete my programming assignment.. But after today, I feel better again, as I knw that God's plan for me is for my best, and sometimes patience and faith is required for His work to be manifest in our lives. Test tmrw too, back to work! All the best everyone for their exam preparations and I look forward to going back home! :-)

No comments: