Sunday, September 10, 2006

Sunny Sunday..

Yeah! one more week down, 1 more to go b4 the mid sem break.. Can't wait. It has been a bz semester, and with a few more weeks to go b4 the exams, things r really heating up! Haha. Well, thank God we still have the mid sem break to catch up with our studies, assigments, etc.. Walked back home from uni last week, the weather wasn't v gd.. as it just stopped raining or smthing, and as I walked, I didn't knw what made me turn around and guess what.. i saw a big beautiful rainbow!! Wow, It was like right b4 my eyes, and i quickly told my fren who was walking back with me. We took pics of them with our camera phones. Haha, the wonders of technology! Anyway, as i looked at the rainbow, i am reminded of God's covenant and promises to us.. It's such a beautiful phenomenon of nature but such a powerful promise from God too! It's just amazing and to be in awe, always, as I look at nature, God's creation around the world.. :-)

Hmm, Church was gd today too, with a prothetic message spoken to us.. edge church has really made me feel very warm, welcome and I have learnt so so much from the speakers.. Glad I made it my home church! Today's sermon was about DOUBLE fruitfulness in times of affliction and forgetting our past of hurts, disappointments, etc. The bible really has so much to tell us, so many interesting things, if only we are open to the word.. Worship is great too, just bought one of the church's cd album..the singers and songwriters are really gd.. God has indeed blessed them with the talents of songwriting and music making.. to impact others.

Just went to friend's b'day dinner yesterday too.. we went to an indian restaurant up north adelaide.. it was nice, ate food i nvr ate b4, but it was so ex! Coz of the minimum charge on weekends.. Pout. Haha. But it's an experience la.. $ can be earned back, but experiences are priceless. For everything else, there's mastercard.. :-P

No comments: