Sunday, June 26, 2005

Exams finally almost over!!! :-)

Yay! Exams almost over! Haha. Gd gd.. going home on wed. I hope i pass everything.. Finally going back home after 5 months! Miss home, miss the food, miss friends, miss family, but i dun miss the hot humid weather. Haha. It's gonna be so much of a strange transmission. Haha. The weather, traffic, hdb flats. Hee. Can't wait for my last paper on tue to b over. But i have to admit, had a wonderful experience here in adelaide. Will miss the church n ocf gatherings here though. I'll b back on 20th july.. ready for a whole new semester of studies again. I must say studying in asssie isn't as easy as i thought it would be. Most ppl think it's easy but trust me it's not. The uni has really challenged me to work hard and to understand things from a new perspective. It's tough but nothing in the world is easy. Oh yeah, mother theresa movie is showing in adelaide soon i think n my church is selling tickets. Wanna watch but can't.. sigh. Watched a trailer in church, and i think it is a wonderful and inspiring movie even though i haven't watched it yet. Mother theresa said something that struck me and i will remember it for as long as i live. She said, "I am only a pencil in the hands of God, He is the one who writes.".. Such words of wisdom and such a woman of God she is!! It is so so true. We are only here on earth to fulfil what God wants us to do, so that His name can be heard and glorified all over the world.. He Loves us so much... oops. Gtg study for my last paper ald.. I think the next blog(Which will b quite some time) i will put up will b frm S'pore! Haha. Take care every1 in adelaide! see ya all back!! :-)

No comments: