Sunday, April 10, 2005

Wonderful OCF Easter camp!

Jus came back from a v fruitful experience at easter camp. Almost the whole of South Australia OCF centres were present and the atmosphere was just amazing. The camp site was beautiful, with an open chapel that had a huge cross facing the sea. Amazing view and spelndour of how God made this world we live in so vast and unique. At night there were so many stars to see too! Even saw the milky way and some ppl claimed to have seen shooting stars! Wow. Haha. Where'll i ever see that? Had a senior pastor from a church in SA as a speaker and he talked abt the true meaning of easter, and how God transformed his life. Wow. I feel so tired physically now but so energized n refreshed spiritually. I now realise this was what God wanted me to experience, smthing that i would never get a chance to in S'pore. I knw s'pore has it's own youth church fellowships n groups but this is totally diff. Haha. So many diff ppl frm diff countries jus fellowshipping together and praying together. I really enjoyed this camp n i feel that many ppl have been touched and encountered God. Praise Him always for what He has done for us at calvary!! :-)

This was the theme song for our ocf south australia easter camp 2005: Calvary

I see the cross at calvary
His precious blood that set me free
A ransom only he could pay
His life to take my sin away
And as i stand before the cross
I know my gain was heaven's loss
I am reminded once again
The precious lamb for me was slain

Chorus:

Lest we forget Jesus paid the price
Lest we forget His awesome sacrifice
I will remember Jesus nailed to that tree
And I remember He was dying for me

Bridge:

Lord I remember your anguish and pain
Lord I remember you risen again

1 comment:

Costas said...

Hey who sings this song?